We approach every painting job with Six Steps to Painting Success. On every job, large or small, we adhere to a professional protocol to ensure every job is a success.
Six Steps to a
Successful Paint Job
1. Inspection: We personally visit your home or business to accurately assess your individual needs and provide a comprehensive estimate of the job cost.
2. Preparation: We provide all tools, materials, wood repair, wall filling, sanding, masking and drop cloths. Your valuable belongings and landscape are properly covered and protected.
3. Primary Treatment: A quality, lasting paint job depends on proper preparation. Our primary treatment includes primer coat, under coat, prep coat and a first coat.
4. Lasting Finish Coats: Thomas Painting uses only the highest quality finish coat products to ensure a beautiful finished product that you will enjoy for years.
5. Touch-Ups: After completing the major paint work, we will perform a thorough review and identify and paint spots requiring touch-ups.
6. Post-Production: The job isn't finished until the customer says so.We will accompany you through a personal inspection of our work to guarantee every aspect of the job meets your satisfaction.
Let Thomas Painting's Six Steps to Painting Success work for you. Schedule your personal appointment by calling us today at 714-343-6132 or using our handy painting quote form.